So, Friday just gone was the night. Emma picked me up and we headed down to meet Miss who was to be the first off the rank to get inked (ans so she should be as she has had them before so she knew what she was in for). We show up and Miss was holding a brown paper bad - the contents being water bottles and red bulls to see us through!
So Miss was to go firs, Em second and me last. I was cool with this coz in my mind Im thinking "this allows me time to physc myself up". While the girls sat and braced themselves for what was to come i went up and discussed my tat with the tattoo artistc who was to ink me. I has ideas and wasn't set on what the final product was gona be yet, so I went up and showed him a coupe of dif pics and he got drawing and marked out my stencil while we sat back and drank redbull and prepared to brave ourselves.
So now aparently I was to go first!
hmmm when did that change?
As the guys had been working on mine and marked it out etc he said I might as well go first. NEVERVOUS MUCH???? My stomach started to turn, OMG this is gona be scary.
Up onto the chair!
the the barrel of questions started...
Will it hurt?
How long will it take?
Has anyone ever pulled out half way leaving them with a half a tat? (coz this could very well be me)
What does it feel like?
The other two girls stood behind the counter watching on in fits of laughter at my nervousness (is that even a word?) and taking pics of me packing it. All I could think of was OMG what if I can't handle it and can't go one, ill be leaving with a half done tat.
There was a young guys in the chair next to me getting a tat too. poor guy couldn't even have peace as I started on him too. As he lay there with ipod on, sound of hte needle buzzing I ask; does it hurt? Is this your first one? What does it fell like?
The poor guy!
"Its ok, you just get into the zone" I think that was his way of telling me shut up lady im trying to zone out here and don't need you chewing my ear off.
ok so here we go...I hear the needle buzzing...Eeekkk!
IT WASN'T BAD....AT ALL!
I had of played it out to be allot worse then it was as everyone was like oh htey are painful and "oh why your foot? That is the worst/most painful place to do it"
I found it to be fine and if that is the worst then I can see myself getting hooked on these little pieces of art work.
Wohoooooooo you finally had it done !
ReplyDeleteVery nice !
They did a great job with your tatt. You must be very happy with it ! :)
I told you it wouldn't be as bad as what people make it out to be !( I think the bigger ones can get a bit painful, as they take longer so I'm told)
They are very addictive indeed ! ;-)