I know its been a while since I have blogged but I haven't forgotten....
A few things have happened since my lost blog entry (I'm still quietly packing it about my tattoo btw) some of which I do want to write about but not yet....Just in case...
Just plotting along. Work is going well now, feel like a finally fit in and know what I am on about (most of the time) and can actually do things on my own without asking a million questions.
My 3mth review will be up soon - how quick did that bloomin go? - QUICK! That's how quick. I wonder how my review will go, what they will say etc etc. I have never had one of those - Reviews! In a way I can't wait for that to be up so that I can get a uniform. Sad I know, but really who wants to get up in the morning each day and decided what to wear? It will be so much easier when I don't have to think and can just get up and put on the same thing, day in, day out!
A busy month this month (hence I haven't been about much)....3 birthdays (including my own), a tattoo to be done, a Christening for which I am Godmother! Speaking of which, what does one buy their Godchild??? hmmmm
Job on....
Sounds like a busy month indeed for you ! :)
ReplyDeleteI've always wanted to be a GodMother:)
Congratulations by the way!!
Yeah uniforms are so much easier, hopefully it's a nice one? :)