I started this blog with all intentions of keeping up with it as much as I could and just writing about nothings if had be - but always with intentions of keeping it going.
So I guess that is why I am here today...To write about nothing...to keep it going!
Not much has been happening. We are crazy busy but most of our time is consumed by working full time and our weekends consumed by cleaning, shopping, washing, spending time with DD and now that we are building (well hoping to - in the midst of finance/paperwork) we have to spend allot of time running around for that too. We are in the process of researching everything from kitchens, bathrooms to front fences. In about a month we have selections so we need to know what we want. eeekkkk!
I will have lots to blog about when the finance is conditional approved (we hope - fingers crossed), the land settles and the building starts!
Stay tuned for that! (does anyone even read this blog that they need to stay tuned lol - leave me a message if u do- then I will know hehe)
Anyway that's all for now...I am home today with my little munchkin who is sick. She told me this morning "I don't want go baba's house" "I want mummy" that broke my heart, I burst into tears to DH and decided I would stay home with her. Bless her!
No comments:
Post a Comment