Monday, November 30, 2009

Its been a while...

Why is it that every time I (intend to) say I am going to commit to keeping the blog up to date, I fall further behind? I am better off not seeting myself any standards...Meh!



So anyway its been a while and I should probibly update with what has been going on but quiet frankly, I can't be stuffed! Nothing exciting has been happening.



You know the saying..."same shit, different day"? Yept that is us....Nothing exciting happens here.



Let me see if i can think of the highlights...If you can call them that.



We got a slab on our house....Finally! We had a "slab" party by having a slab on the slab! (still waiting on any further development mind you. Its like watching paint dry) blah!





































I got my wisdom teeth removed.



We went away for a 'romantic' weekend.



We decided to "TTC" (or at least not prevent)



We celebrated 5 years of marriage!



That is a bout it, that I can think of. Nothing exciting really.

No comments:

Post a Comment