

(pics taken at 40wks)
Its seems my babies like to bake nicely and chill out in the comfort of my womb...DD was induced at 40+2, which is not technically too long past but first time around you go by what you are told and docs advice seems to be Gospel.
This time things seem to be no different only I was/am happy to hold on as long as possible and give it the best chance for mother nature to do her thing...Come on mother nature - Do you thing!
So here I sit on my fit ball at 40+4 bopping up and down in the hopes that it will get things moving on their own. I had an appointment and internal with the midwife today and it seems things are not moving much. There are plans in place but in the meantime we play the waiting game and hope that things do start to get moving on their own, at least a little bit.
We will meet you little bub one way or another sooner or later...in the time being, stay safe.
I'm loving the photos ! :)
ReplyDeleteHopefully bubs will make the journey out into this world soon, and safely. All the best! xoxo