Wednesday, January 28, 2009

She spat the dummy!

....Literally....

Last night as I put her to bed and offered her the dummy (out normal routine, dummy is for sleep times only) she said "NO" I was taken aback and offered again a min later and again got met with a stern "NO". OK I thought, and left it sitting on her bed "just in case"....Well she fell asleep without a peep and slept all night without it.

A fluke, maybe?

Maybe not!

Tonight I made the same offer, and got met with the same reply "NO". OK, No dummy it is, then!

Is it possible that my daughter has self weaned off the dummy, that easily? Just like that? Well she did refuse it for the first 5months of her life, and took it "just like that" one day...Maybe "just like that" she will let it go.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww that is very cute !

    Smart girl she's going be ! :)

    ReplyDelete