Saturday, January 31, 2009

Todays Events

As I am no longer a part time worker (why can't we be rich damn it) I have to fit everything in to the weekend, Chores and all. So this morning we were up early, breakfast was had, by the family members, not me! I don't do breakfast, breakfast for me is a cup of coffee. I then sent V and A off to do the groceries, in order to leave me home alone to attack the cleaning. I striped beds, washed, dusted, cleaned, washed, unpacked groceries when the troops arrived,bags in hand. I then made A lunch and put her to bed and decided to have a break myself.

When Ana awoke from her nap we took her to Baba and Deda's house for a sleep over. V and I then took the opportunity to go shopping. I was meant to be looking at buying some work clothes for my new job. Instead I ended up with a strapless dress, a pair of jeans (the cheapest pair of jeans on earth, $5!) and a pair of shoes!

Can I show you my new shoes?...OK then, if you insist!...Before I do though, ill tell you a shoe story.

Today while cleaning I sorted out my shoes. I'm rapidly running out of space for my beloved shoes, so beloved that I buy shoes that don't even fit me or in some cases that are too big for me...Nevermind!...So, I sat there sorting and thinking OK girl you have too many shoes, some of which you don't even wear and chances are you never will. So I did the logical thing and threw out a couple of pairs of shoes, the ones that are two big and the ones that I will never wear again one of the reasons being they are marks on them. I kept the ones that are too small, coz i still like them. So OK shoe cupboard cleared and no more room for shoes. What do I then go and do?...Buy more shoes!

Did I mention I love shoes? I think might have, if I didn't well there it is.

Back to the shopping...

So we are at the shops and I say to V go on ahead look at what you need ill just go in here and try on a couple of dresses. 15mins later (could have been more) V walks in and I was admiring myself in the mirror with a nice pair of shoes on! "Do you like them" I say, "Yes" he says...SOLD!...He likes them, I'm buying them!

So we go from not needing anymore shoes to adding to the collection.

You wanted to see them, didn't you...Yep that's right...here they are.




Do you like them? I do!


So shopping over and we were home bound. Home to do more cleaning, washing, moping and then it was time for dinner.

Dinner was nice - just a simple chicken salad! Wanna see? thought so!



So with dinner consumed and a bit more fuel in the tank it was time to keep on going with the chores. The biggest chore of all, left till last only coz I hate it so much and let it pile up and up and up then I curse my way through it vowing to never let it pile up that high again and some how it does! IRONING! 1.5 hours later and I was done.



Upon this chore being completed I realised just how many clothes A has. While putting her tops away I decided I would count her tops.....65 t shirts/tops! At that point I decided it best not count the pants/shorts/skirts/dresses.

So now I slouch next to V and relax, knowing all chores are done...till next weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment