Not for me! I've been there, done that.
My SIL (2b, although I don't see it like that) invited me along to go dress shopping with her - That was nice I thought! I feel special!
It was fun! We went to a few different shops and tried a variety of dresses - she even humoured me and tried on ones I liked and she didn't. In this heat too, bless her! They all looked lovely of course but one had a lasting impact! So now there are two finalists that she has to contend with, in making her decision. They are both beautiful and no matter which she chooses it will be a good choice! I'm glad its her and not me though - Decision, decisions, decisions!!!
She as also asked me to make her invites for her - Now there is the Pressure! I love making invites and things but for a wedding, a real wedding, one where my work will be judged! Eeeekkkk! Bring it on, though. I am up for the challenge. Just hope not to disappoint!
Now off to do my research!
Oh what an exciting day you both had !
ReplyDeleteI remember going once with a friend of mine wedding dress shopping. We looked at soooo many dresses for her ! LOL
I am sure you will do an excellent job with the wedding invite ! Keep us updated please :)