Saturday, February 21, 2009

Lazy day with the girls

Ok so every month (or so) I catch up with the "girls" for breakfast. Lil left good ol' Adelaide for Brisvagas shortly after she got married - we miss her dearly! Truth be told - We prob see her more now that she is gone then we did when she lived here....

So the rule is, every time she is down here for a visit (she comes every month or so - sometimes more) we try and catch up for breakfast and a girly catch up. There is about 8 of us that catch up. Its fun - You should try it sometime. ;)

So that "date" was today!

So my plan was. I go out for breaky and come home to clean the house. I would take advantage of doing this as V and A were out at MIL's all day. I woke up feeling like poo (what does poo actually feel like? - Enlighten me if you can) as AF decided to come for an early visit.

I drugged myself up and I was off.....

The catch up was good fun, as always! On the way out Ange (B2B - in Nov) decides she feels like going into town to look at potential BM's dresses. Do you wanna come, she says. Oh yeah sure, wold love to, I say. Who care about cleaning, meh! Not in the mood anyway.

So with that I went home to meet Tupperware lady (she was dropping off order) and change into my jeans.

Ange picks me up and we are off....City bound....

So we spent the arvo walking around town looking at potential dresses and just generally browsing. It was good fun!

Thanks girls yet another fun day....Can't wait till Lil is down again....


Guess what i will be doing tomorrow? With a child in tow....

1 comment:

  1. Oh girlie get togethers are just the best !! Sounds like you all had a great time catching up again ! :)

    I don't know what poo 'feels' like, and I'm ain't going to try find out LOL I woke up feeling crap yesterday for the same reason as well Grrrr :(

    Have fun tomorrow with 'A' in tow ! ;-) xoxox

    ReplyDelete