Saturday, February 7, 2009

Tupperware

One can never have too much Tupperware, right? RIGHT!

I use to be a Tupperware dealer (gosh sounds like I'm selling drugs lol) back in the day to make a bit of cash on the side. Through that time I collected just about every piece of Tupperware available at little or no cost to me!

A few weeks ago I went to a Tupperware party and offered to host a party in order for my friend to achieve some freebies.

One can never have enough Tupperware, right?

So that was today! I invited a whole heap of girls but quiet a lot piked out! MEH! Anyway the ones that came were a good bunch and we had a great time. Through the sales we made coupled with a couple of booking I got $210 to spend on Tupperware of my choice. Woot I thought. But then came the hard task of choosing as I have almost the whole collection....ALMOST!


I added these items to my collection;





After the demonstration a few of us stayed on and chatted, we chatted about the good old days of school, the "club" and the things we use to get up to. Such a good laugh! So much so that before we realised it was 7:15pm! What Tupperware party goes that long? We should have realised it was late when the kids stuffing their faces with nibbles and watermelon. Oops!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you all had a great time catching up on old times !:)

    Looks like you got yourself some fantastic items as well ! :)

    You can never have enough Tupperware pieces in your cupboard hey ! LOL

    ReplyDelete