Saturday, February 14, 2009

Time for love

(Miss A's present)

Happy Valentines Day to all....Hope love found you today...It found Me!

Our day was spent as a little family of 3 and ended up as a family of 17. How does that happen do you ask? I'll tell you....
We decided that our days of love as two are over and now we are three and so we celebrate our love as a threesome and not a twosome. We were to go out on a 'date' as a twosome but then thought NO the love of our life has to be included. So no date it was....

We spent the morning browsing the shops, stopping in between for a play as requested by Miss A...."I go there, OK?" "I want to play"....then we were off again. I then purchased my present from my Valentines.
We went to the beach and had more of a browse around. Miss A had a splash on the water fountains (?I think that's what they are?). Had lunch with the seagulls on the grass....Bless the seagulls they need loving too....and loving they got from Miss A, who threw them a nugget, the one of 3 total she had. Is that not love when you part with a nugget...Its Love!
After lunch we went for a ride on the "horshy" carousel, then it was onto buying V's present from both his valentines.
Home bound we then were for naps (had by all) before going out for a family dinner....and that my friends is how you end up as a family of 17!

Do you need a roll call? OK!
Mum
Dad
Bro 1
Bro 2
Twin 1
Twin 2 (me)
SIL 1
SIL 2
BIL 1
Husband (mine)
Niece 1
Nephew 1
Niece 2
Niece 3
Miss A (mine)
Nephew 2
Niece 4


His present



Her present


























No comments:

Post a Comment