Sunday, May 31, 2009

here we go again...


I just looked back and realised I posted about the same thing back in February. Yeah I was gona go on a health kick back then, one that lasted all of what maybe 5 minutes!

Well here I am again, 3mths later heavier then I have ever been and embarking on the same thing all over again.

Why do I do this to myself!

I am FAT. YES.

But I just don't have the motivation to do this diet caper....

I keep setting myself up for failure.

Why?

Anyway....Here I go again. I am starting to hate looking at myself in pictures, especially. Nothing I have ever hated before. Tha has to say something right? So I have decided that its time I give this a serious go. I am kick starting it with a soup diet which goes for a week. At the end of this week I will eat healthy and join the gym too. I will do the soup diet again after a few weeks break. Aparently its not a diet you can do often.

So today I made my big pot of soup and I am ready to ebark....

Wonder how long I will last...hmmmm

So here are my stats....

starting weight: 84.3 (weighed in tonight)
loss this week: N/A
total loss: N/A
current weight: 84.3kg
goal weight: 80kg (for now)

I will report back this time next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment