Friday, July 17, 2009

Moving on out....


It has been so long since I last wrote anything....How time flies when you are having fun, eh?
Too much has happened to blog about it all, most of which is not of much importance and not worth noting....
I am not sure how much I have written about the house building process but basically we are now at the stage where we will start building anytime now....If the builder would just hurry up and get moving.
We settled on the land, going on a couple of weeks so we can now say we own a piece of the country. We are now at the stage of waiting for engineering so that we can sign the builders contract and start building. So far all is going to plan and we aim to start building by the end of Aug, early Sept....Fingers crossed!
So with all this, we have decided to take up on the offer from the in-laws to live with them for the duration of the building process. Crazy I know but it has to be done to save a buck!
So yeah this is where we are at, we have packed and moved a few boxes and this weekend and next week we will be outta here and living with the in-laws for the next 6 to 8 months.
It is a bit sad to be living this house, where we started our lives as a married couple (we didn't live together before getting married), its where our daughter was made (I think lol) and raised for the last 3 years. It was a nice little home to us. While it will be sad to let it go its also nice to know we are at the next stage of our lives...moving on to bigger and better things. a friend is moving in here so at least I know its going to be in good hands and that I can come back and visit.
Now to get packed up and clean this place up! ekkkk

No comments:

Post a Comment