Thursday, July 30, 2009

We're in...




Getting closer....yet sooooooooooo far!





Its been a week now.





We moved out of our rental last week 2oth of July (need to keep track to know exactly how long it will be) and into the in laws. We weren't as organised as we should have been and had stuff all over the place but we got there in the end. Took a few days to sort it all out but we are now settled with what we need for the interim and what can be packed away until we move again.





I was/am a bit worried how things will go with living full time with the in laws and last week, while we had a few days off where we spent the whole day around the house I saw the potential for disaster and how they could very easily get on my nerves but I just bit my tongue and hide away. Because we are at work full time it s not so bad. We went back to work this week and its been fine. I get home have tea, put DD to bed and resort to the bedroom and hide away. Its fine!





We will find things to keep up busy on weekends too! Provided we keep busy and "hide" away it should be fine.





Nothing against them, they are fine but after being on our own for so long and loving our freedom its hard to go back to sharing, now matter who it is with.





So that's that, the count down has begun....Might go get myself a ticket, even though I don't know a set time frame yet!







My little ladybug turns 3 next week! :( Where the hell does the time go??? It feels like just yesterday she was born....

Anyway I won't get too sentimental on it all now....

We were going to have a birthday party for her but with all that is going on, the move etc we have decided not to and instead we are just going to have a little family and close friends gathering for afternoon tea on the actual birthday.

Need to get organised for that....We are going to (loosely) have a Ladybug theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment