Last weekend we singed off our House contract ready to get the ball rolling on the building....
Only the ball will roll very slowly.
As of last week we were still waiting on engineering to come back to us so we could sign off on it and return it before anything could be done.
We spoke to our, ever so lovely and helpful (despite the grief I give him) sales guy and asked the tough questions.
When will I drive past the land and see some evidence of construction?
hmmm October! What? October?
Thask like....Forever away!
I wasn't happy but at least I know not to get my hopes up...Nor will I be driving past the site everyday in the hopes I might see something, coz frankly I just wont!
Maybe I should put my rose coloured glasses on and I might see something, even if only in my head.
Anyway there really isn't much we can do about it. We still had to wait on engineering and the plans are with council and well that's where half the hold up will be.
So fast forward to yesterday....
We get the engineering report and well 3.5K later on extra for the footings. NOT HAPPY JAN!
So yeah we wait....and wait....and wait! Its gonna be a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnngggggggg road to Happy ville!
No comments:
Post a Comment