Thursday, August 6, 2009

Judgemental Bitch


OMG I am still in shock So tonight we go shopping at our new local Feral shopping centre (AKA Arndale SC) and we are in coles doing our groceries and DD chucks an absolute mental. Pretty much cried the whole time we were there up and down every isle. Wanted everything and didn't want anything....Anyway....We come to the toothbrush section and tried to calm her down by asking her to pick a toothbrush as she needed a new one. This woman, probably in her 40/50's kneels down near us as if to look at stuff (I swear she was only there to look at us) and starts looking up at us and away again, then she proceeds to say something along the lines of;
Why don't you take her home she is clearly tired.
Why do you both need to be here, couldn't one of you stay at home with her, its late.
What sort of parents are you etc etc.
DH and I were so dumbfounded we just sat there ....At one point I said what business is it of yours? she kept rambling on I can't remember what else she said and then I just said mind your own business and walked away. I have seriously never, ever been so shocked in my life. Anyone that knows me, knows how direct I am and that I am not one to hold back on the bitchiness but I was absolutely speechless.I'm still lost for words....

No comments:

Post a Comment