Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Getting in early

I'm am trying to be organised this year (now there is a first) and get some Christmas cards organised to go out in time to arrive for Christmas....this year!...not the next....

My new tradition is to put Miss A through a "photo shoot" and then pick out a few of the best shots and create some Christmas cards. Last years shoot was a bit of a disaster, with very little cooperation from little Miss A, although we did get a couple of good shots (good enough) at the last minute....

So this year, knowing the task at hand I go in early, thinking I would need multiple shoots to get a desired affect. To my surprise, the shoot actually went really well and we got some great shots.

I cheat and use Vista Print to create my cards coz lets face it I don't need any more amo in order to get my cards out any later....and why would I go to all that trouble when Vista have done it for me. I love that there are so many designs to choose from and all I have to do is upload a pic or 3 and write in some details and voila in a week or so I have my cards in the mail ready to deliver across the world...Yes our little cards go as far as Portugal, Germany, Sweden, Serbia and the US....

So yeah as I type, I have some pics uploading into vista so I can create a little photo book to send off to some OS family along with their Christmas card.

I'm starting early...I will report back on weather they actually make it out for this Christmas or the next....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment