Monday, October 5, 2009

Long weekend.

It was Labour Day long weekend here in good 'ol Adelaide this weekend!

Yay for us!

For the first time in a very, very long time we had no plans. That never lasts very long though and somehow we always end up busy and before we know it the weekend is gone...even a long one!

So this is what we got up to over the weekend...

Friday night we put Anuska to bed and went over to BIL/SIL house and had a drink and a chat, before we knew it, it was midnight! I know you are prob thinking, WTF? you put your child to bed and go out...Never fear! One of the joys (one of the very few let me tell you) of living with the in laws.

Saturday - We got up, had breaky and headed out to the shops. We went looking at floorboards and things for the new house (what bloody new house? - there is no house grrr). Then it was back home for nap time and then we went over to my sisters house (the local hang out) for the afternoon/evening. Sis and I went of to Target and I put some summer clothes on lay by for Miss A...We stayed at my sisters for dinner and head back home for Miss A's bed time.

Sunday - We just hung around home. I washed and ironed and V worked on his car. We then washed my car out in the sunshine! It was a beautiful, sunny day! After dinner we went over to mum and dads for a coffee.
This is how Miss A spend her Sunday.


Today was a bit of a veg out day. V had to work so Miss A and I were on our own...She played, in the WIR of all places! I went looking for her and couldn't find her, had a minor panic attack and called out to her, only to hear "I'm here mum" and found her inside the WIR with the door closed. LOL She was happy! So I went back to my ironing, which is what I was doing before going to check in on her...

We had lunch then put her down for a nap! I spent her nap time uploading pics to make a photo book. How the hell do you pick from the 1000's of pics!

Anyway after her nap we headed over to Harbour Town and I scored myself two pairs of shoes (yeah, yeah I know...shoes again...I've only bought about 5 pairs in the last month). These I couldn't pass up though. The price tag said $49.95 then it had a big red dot on it with $5! I trying to decide which pair to buy (red or blue) when the lady told me it was 50% off the second pair! So i got them both for $7.50. Is that not the bargain of the century! Who'd pass that up - a fool that's who!

So its back to the daily grind tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment