Friday, January 30, 2009

Summer night



As this heat doesn't seem to be letting up we decided to spend the evening down at our local beach. We called upon the troops to joing us and we set off...
Shade tent up - Check. Towels down - Check. Beach toys (spades, buckets, shapes) out - check, check and check.
We are set!
Let the fun begin!
Did I mention fun was had?.....We did, truly!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I made a mistake in my original comment and couldn't re edit it once I posted it :(

    I am glad you all had fun ! What a great way to cool down!

    Love your new layout, you have done well ! :)

    Beautiful photo too with your post !

    Jules xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jules...Oh and don't worry I didn't still the pic! I took it! LOL

    ReplyDelete