Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Big 3-Ohh

Not long now till the big 3-0hhh....2months & 7 days according to my ticker! Yes I am counting down. Why? I'm not sure. Everyone says its all down hill from there...I'm looking forward to it...

So anyway plans have been all up in the air about what we (yes there is two us, Lucky eh?) would do to celebrate. Plans have chopped and changed a few times but we have finally have settled with just a small(ish) family and close friends dinner at home. Although we are not doing much in terms of a big party we still want it to be nice and so have decided to go with a colour theme to decorate and set up.

We want(ed) Orange and something else but weren't sure what other colour to go but after a post on a forum I am a member of some girls came to the rescue with some great colour inspiration....We are going with orange and blue!

Here are some pics we are using for inspiration. I don't know that our set up will turn out anything like it but what the hell...its inspiration all the same...


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great birthday theme for you and your twin sister,Cris ! :)

    I have never liked the colour Orange, but it works very well with the blue in those pics!!:)

    All the best with the rest of your planning. I'm sure it will all come together just beautifully ! xxx

    ReplyDelete