...Isn't it?
My baby will very soon be one.
I have known its fast approaching, how can you not as the year closes in on us! I thought I could get to Christmas before it really hit home, then again he was due on Christmas Eve so...anyway, last week a beautiful mummy my friend from by wonderful mothers group posted us a gift as she won't be able to make Stefans party. It was a lovely gesture. All was good, then another parcel arrived from a dear friend in Sydney with some xmas gifts as well as a birthday gift and today yet another BIG parcel arrived from said dear friend (naughty!) and it had yet more gifts!That is when it dwaned on me that he really is turning one, before my very eyes, and before I am ready! He has presents waiting and it won't be long before he is ripping into that paper and I will be probibly (ok defenitely) shedding a tear of happy/sadness. He is my baby, it wasn't suposed to go this quick. I want him to stay my gorgeous cheecky baby for ever.
Gosh I love him so...
No comments:
Post a Comment