Monday, December 12, 2011

Reminiscing..

reminiscing on this time last year...I was on maternity leave, the size of an elephant, no idea on babies gender, no names picked out... freaking out about how I would love the second how I had loved the first...Love looking back at old photos...Oh memories...

I think i was sitting in about the same spot on the couch as I am now, but instead of a blog entry I would have been on Nymbler trying to come up with potential names for our unborn child, made harder by the fact we had to look at boys and girls names.

I love sitting down and looking back through all photos and tonight I did just that which brought me back to this very same time last year when I had just had my baby shower and was spoilt with gifts and preparing for the impending arrival which was due on Christmas day only it arrived much later....

More reminiscing to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment