Saturday, December 31, 2011

NYE

Here we are at the end of another year...Goodness there is so much I could write but somehow I dont think it would all come out right. I would be here forever too but Im only stopping in between cake baking for Stefans party tomorrow.

All day today, all I can think about is 'this time last year...'
This morning it was this time last year...I was at the the accuptunctor trying to bring on labour. I was already 6 days overdue and wondering when things were going ot happen, and no sign of anything happening. Little did I know.
Then at lunch time today it was this time last year...I started getting pains, but thought nothing of it. Now as I sit here and write this its this time last year I was at my sisters house, getting relief from the stinking hot weather as we had no air con while the pains continued on and off, yet I still thought nothing of it.
Thruth is I was/went into labour on NYE last year and my bubba boy was born on new year day with the very cool birthdate of 1.1.11

This year has given me allot of highs and a little less lows, although at times it felt like the other way around. Somehow though we got through it and here I am to tell the story. Some of it though could not be done without the HUGE amount of love and support I have received from friens and family. I have also made allot of friendships along the way. My group of mummy friends for one have been a huge help and support and a sholder to lean on. Although very tough at times, I am glad I got through and proud of how far we have come.
My two gorgeous kids are now my world and make me smile/laugh every single day, sometimes they make me cry too, but now always sad tears, happy ones too.

I look foward to 2o12 and another of hopefully good friends, health and just a little wealth.

I am going ot try and set myself a few (I won't call them resolutions) challanges for myself in 2012, one of which was inspired by my mummy friend Lang and is the Project 365. Its basicly a photo a day to recap the days happenings. It will be super cool to look back and recap your life for the year bia a serious of photos. So stay tuned for that. I will do my best to record every single day, God knows I take enough photos. ;)

Anyay I best be off and continue on with the big party prep!

Happy New Year to all.

Much love

No comments:

Post a Comment