I was thinking of getting her one of those kiddy digital cameras but have since changed my mind. We have had a digital SLR for quiet some time now, which has meant we rarely use our small compact digital. The quality just does not compare. So anyway we have let Miss A use that compact digital for herself.
She has an absolute ball with it. I Have created a folder where I put all the pics (well I delete the real crap/unrecogniseable ones) that she takes so that we can see the progress in quality ie: being able to capture someone's head, not just part of. It will be great for her to look back on later on.
Some of her most recent work (at 3yrs old)...
Oh what a very talented and upcoming photographer young A is !!!
ReplyDeleteI like how they are all very candid, cute and even funny !
I believe she has much potential! It's great you are encouraging her creativeness !
You should start a blog for her.. 'Through the eyes of A' !, or something along those lines about her progress ;-)
Thank you for sharing your daughter's lovely photos! :)