Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mail Box Clean out!

Of the snail mail kind, not the electronic kind.

Who does that? Wash their mail box? The lady down wogs ville lane, that's who! Is that common practice? I have never seen it done before - Am I living a sheltered life? Maybe I am.

Today while driving wogs ville lane (that's not the name of the street btw people - just what I call it because only wogs live there, mostly) toward the bank I spotted a lady out by her letterbox with a bucket and brush, scrubbing her letterbox(!) I was amazed.

Well I learned something new today - That mail boxes are to be cleaned! Get out there people!

1 comment:

  1. There's some strange people around hey! LOL

    But because of your blog post, I am going go scrub my letterbox over the next couple days, as there's lots of bird poops all over it ! hehe

    ReplyDelete