Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My new addiction




I tried once...wasn't a fan...but now...Addicted!

I don't know whats made me go back and try it again but I have a found a new love for sushi. I just love, love, love it. I have had it 3 times in 5 days - 2x rolls each time. Im gona turn into a sushi roll. The best part is you get a meal for $5 not bad in this day and age - a healthy option too. My favs are tuna roll and teriakki chicken and/or beef.

Give it a go - You will LOVE it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh they do look delicious !

    I'm allergic to seafood, so they are out for me :(

    You will look like a sushi roll at the rate you are eating them! LOL altho I haven't seen too many overweight people from where they originate from ! ;-)

    Enjoy !

    Great photo of them too !:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops just realized that isn't one of your pics LOL

    $5 for a meal is a bargain in this day and age !!:)

    ReplyDelete