Monday, February 2, 2009

On a health kick!

Ok so I know diets don't work so I won't even bother trying - Seriously they dont!

If I'm any chance of loosing anything I have to make life changes. Gosh that sounds so serious and grown up. Blah!

Anyway I have two weddings this year and well I don't want to be looking like a beached whale at these events and take the attention from the brides! They have to be the centre of attention, right? No a beached whale!

So I started today. Today was the day I started by being good. Being good meaning I ate my breakfast. Now those that know me, know I don't do breakfast, ever! Not unless breakfast means brunch at MIL's on a Sunday, consisting of greasy fried eggs, salty fat (but oh so yummy) cold meats washed down with a can of coke.

So I did I ate breakfast - A bowl of crunchy nut and a banana

Lunch - was three cruskits with cottage cheese and sliced turkey, a bunch of grapes and a yogurt.

Dinner - rice, peas, braised pork and tomato.

Supper- Coffee and two plain biscuits.

Not a bad start I guess....Wonder how long it will last.

1 comment:

  1. Funny pic to go with your post !;-)

    I agree diets don't work ! It's all about modifying your diet and lifestyle to make it work permanently :)

    By the way whales are beautiful IMO ! ;-) perhaps not when they are beached to :(

    ReplyDelete